In a long, long overdue move, I have updated the old "Getting Started" docs for Solar.
- First Run (how to download and install a Solar system)
- First Vendor (creating your own workspace in the system)
- First Basic App (short CLI command to create app class files)
- First Model (short CLI command to create model class files)
- First Model App (short CLI command build a BREAD app based on a model)
My apologies to everyone who hit the brick wall of the bad old docs; their continued existence was nobody's fault but mine. Special thanks go out to Anthony Gentile at OmniTI, whose experience with the previous documentation embarrassed me into writing these new, much easier getting-started guides.