The Solar Framework for PHP went to “beta” status on 18 Dec 2009 with its first beta release. I just now released beta2, along with an official blog demo tutorial.
The blog demo tutorial covers how to:
- Download and install a new Solar system;
- Make a vendor-space for working in the system;
- Configure the system;
- Make a model from a database table;
- Make a basic application;
- Add application actions and views to:
- Browse all public articles,
- Read one article,
- Browse all draft articles,
- Edit one article,
- Add a new article,
- Delete an article;
- And finally, set locale strings for the application.
The beta release notes are here:
Download the latest system release and try it out!